Can you imagine living in the world without computers and other electronic devices? State-of-the-art technologies have become an integral part of our everyday life, and it is even difficult to imagine a big company operating without computers and cell phones. However, modern technologies appear to have certain risks too. One of the most widely spread problems of big companies is employees that use their time inefficiently. Instead of working, they spend hours on Facebook and other messengers. It might seriously undermine the performance of a company and become the risk of disclosing sensitive information.
One or even two managers cannot control all employees. It is impossible to look over the shoulder of your staff checking whether the team is using Facebook or Skype instead of working. That is why most companies prefer IT solutions – using spying software like mSpy or Refog Employee Monitor.
Here are just some of the reasons employers need to control Facebook actions:
- Facebook is the most popular social media in the world. People make new friends there and get in touch with people they already know. Some people install spying apps to control their spouses and make sure they do not cheat.
- Facebook can be unsafe if you use it at work. Most parents prefer to supervise their kids to protect them from bad people online. In addition, using Facebook at work might be risky as it could result in disclosing sensitive information to competitors.
- Facebook’s content is diversified. Some articles and links presented on websites contain viruses. When opening these links, users cause damage to their electronic devices.
Spying software for tracking Facebook
Monitoring software has been developed to track computer and phone activity. Some programs are installed on laptops and mobiles phones, and others – only on laptops.
Tracking software collects information on all activities of target devices. Based on the information, the software makes reports and saves data. If you do not want anyone to know or change settings of installed program, you can protect it with a password. Moreover, most programs can work in visible and invisible mode.
There is a wide range of spying software, but not all apps are suitable for controlling Facebook activity and compatible with cell phones. Here are two most recommended programs that will provide deep insight into users’ actions on Facebook, Skype, and other chatting apps.
mSpy is usually on the list of recommended programs because it can be installed both on the computer and mobile phone. If you are the owner of a big or small business, and you have a need to keep an eye on your employees and their chats on Skype and Facebook, especially in phone, do not hesitate to choose mSpy:
- Monitoring multimedia content. Working phones must be used only for work. In other words, saving and creating photos and videos of private content is not appropriate. The following feature of mSpy will show you what your staff is into, and, if someone is making photos of confidential information and share it with someone of Facebook, you will get a chance to prevent it.
- Text messages and e–mails. Today phones are used to access the Internet at anytime. That means that your employees can use corporate mobile phones to read and send personal messages in various messengers and e-mails. This feature provides info on Skype, Viber, Whatsapp, and Facebook messages.
- Tracking a phone. Tracking staffs’ corporate phones might be a very useful feature as you do not have any guarantee. If your employee is going to the meeting out of office, with mSpy you will get access to his/her location and, thus, you will know where he/she is.
- Program control. You can also check what applications have been installed and deleted on a corporate cell phone. Unlicensed usage of computer software installed on the phone that belongs to businesses might result in serious problems.
mSpy is a perfect solution for installing and monitoring Facebook and Skype actions via cell phones. You can find detailed info at official website.
If you are looking for the user-friendly software to install on your personal computer for spying on a Facebook page of your kid, then you should consider installing Refog Keylogger. The program will provide your device with extra protection as it has the following features:
- Social networks. The software will give you access to Facebook chats of everyone at home. You will be able to trace all sent and received messages and e-mails. Some business owners install Refog Keylogger on their corporate computers, and it helps them prevent disclosing confidential information.
- Web pages. Refog Keylogger saves information on all the visited web pages. You can also see how much time has been spent on a particular website.
- Keystrokes. This feature keeps info on searching history as it saves all keylogs. Moreover, it stores data on all launched programs and games. Not sure what your husband is doing while you are away? Install Refog and you will know for sure.
- Web camera. Refog uses a web camera to make screen shots of the desktop. Just imagine that you have solid evidence that your employee is chatting on Facebook all day long instead of doing his/her job.
Refog Keylogger can operate in two modes – stealth and visible. For better protection, you are advised to select a stealth mode. However, if you are planning to use the following program on corporate computers, you might want to let your employees know that you keep an eye on them. It will keep them away from overuse of Skype, Facebook, and other social media.
Monitoring programs are an incredibly useful tool not only for big businesses but also for private usage as it can be used by parents to control the activity of their children.
Leave a Reply